I’m back with another summer fashion edit for you today, and this time I’m sharing with you my current favourite skirts for the season. Even though dresses are my go-to item clothing, I do love a classic white blouse paired with a beautiful skirt, and denim skirts are such a summer staple!
So, without further a-do, here they are from left to right:
- MANGO via ASOS Double Breasted Gingham Skirt – £29.99 – I love the double-breasted buttons on this dress, think it would be great for those too hot summer days shopping.
- Topshop Asymmetric Pleated Midi Skirt in Pastel Yellow– £55 – This just looks so beautiful, flowy and breezy!
- Topshop Button Through Midi Skirt in Dark Peach – £32- I adore the colour of this skirt, it’s like a muted burnt orange but a bit peachy and I need this shade in my life.
- MANGO White Cotton Midi Skirt with Bow Detailing – £29.99 (I am SO in love with MANGO at the moment, can you tell?) – This looks like the perfect staple skirt for the summer, it’s white, cotton and will go with everything!
- ZARA True Denim High-Waisted Mini Skirt – £19.99 – A classic for the summer wardrobe, a denim skirt is a timeless piece for everyones wardrobe and can be worn year after year.
- Cath Kidston Wild Poppies Cotton Skirt in Yellow/Grey – £55 – I know I have already shared the dress in this wonderful print, but I had to share the skirt too. I think paired with a white linen top it will look beautiful.