As you are all probably aware from the in-flood of emails you have received over the past week or so, the mid-season/end-of-season sales are on. I always like to use the sales to add items to my wardrobe that I’ve been lusting over for a while but that I know will stay in my wardrobe for a long time. I used to always get over-excited in the sales and fill my basket with anything and everything that I slightly like just because it was in the sale. But now I try to shop a little more smartly in the sale and get pieces that like I said I know will stay in my wardrobe, basics that again I know I need or underwear, as it’s always nice to indulge a little in this sector.
Anyway, here are my top picks from the current sales:
- MANGO Cream Trim Tweed Blazer – was £49.99 now £35.99
- MANGO Black Structured Bag – was £29.99 now £19.99 (LOVE this!)
- Depp Flat Mustard Mules via ASOS – was £58 now £35
- Gal Meets Glam Marilyn Dress in Cornflower – was $178 (ish) now $106.80 (I have literally just ordered this beauty and I am SO excited for it to arrive!)
- Cath kinston Broderie Anglais blouse in white – was £55 now £28 (LOVE this!)
- Hobbs Emma Jacket in Blue – was £189 now £159 (Great for work)