You’ve probably guessed by now that my go to outfit is a dress; I find they always fit me best, make me the most confident and are always the easiest outfits to put together. So, when summer comes around and the shops practically double their dress collection I always hunt for the best dresses for the season. I’ve been doing a lot of searching and have put together my favourite dresses for this summer.
From left to right:
- MANGO Khaki button through midi dress – £49.99
- Cath Kidston mustard & grey wild poppies dress – £80.00
- MANGO red & cream striped button down midi dress – £19.99 (SALE)
- Gal Meets Glam Marilyn Dress in cornflower – $178 (Julia’s collection is just what dreams are made off!)
- Joanie Natalie floral button tea dress in blue – £40.00
- ZARA khaki linen midi dress – £39.99
- Gal Meets Glam Judith dress in pink – $178
- ASOS DESIGN yellow embroidered & lace midi dress – £65.00
Which dress is your favourite?